I'M AN AMAZON AUTHOR!!!

I've published several books, in a variety of genres, on Amazon.
Search under the name, "Marcia Gunnett Woodard".

Wednesday, May 29, 2019

In Case You Don't Know What to Pray

For those of you who are wanting to be involved with the time of praying for me, but are feeling uncertain about what to say to Jesus, you can feel free to pray this prayer that I wrote. It was a prayer I wrote to pray for a friend of mine who was sick. Thank you again for your care and involvement.


Prayer for a Hurting Friend

Papa Healer,


My friend is hurting so.
It seems hard
To face such intense pain, sickness, sorrow. 

Often,
It seems harder still—
To stand by,
To feel helpless,
While someone I love so deeply
Suffers so deeply.
I want to do...
Something!


...Something like You did.


With a touch,
Burn all disease from my friend's body. 

With a word,
Tear out every microbe, toxin, cancer cell. 

With the force of my faith,
Cast every wound,
Every sorrow,
Every loss,
Into the Pit from whence it came.


Papa....
Guide my eyes to see,


My lips to pray,


My hands to serve,
My arms to hold,
My feet to go,
My heart to love,
In ways my friend most needs.


Let me be as one of the faithful ones
Who carried the paralyzed man to You. 

Grant that my faith be enough for my friend's healing.

Papa Healer,
I "open the roof"
And bring my friend to You. 

Open the heavens,
And bring Your healing touch 

To my friend. 

No comments: