First things first. I apologize for being MIA for so long. I have a good excuse, though. Several of them, in fact.
- September 6 was my birthday. (Clue to my age - I'm just getting up to speed.)
- September 7-8 was my birthday weekend.
- September 9-12 I was preparing for . . .
- September 13-15, which was the ACFW (American Christian Fiction Writers) conference. (And I went to it!)
- September 16 I worked on and sent some of the writing pieces requested by the agents and editors at the ACFW! (And in case you haven't guessed, that's a very good thing!) I also went to my monthly writing group. (Another very good thing.)
- September 18 I was on a discussion panel in my role as a writer. The topic was how do I get scripture in me, and the that God uses Scripture in my writing to accomplish His work in mine.
- September 19 was when I heard back from someone who was a post-conference recipient of my writing samples. She wanted to see more! (I sent it!)
- September 19-24 I have been working to finish the novel.
And in between has been all the ordinary, day-to-day, important stuff.
SO, that's my excuse. WHAT'S YOURS? If you stopped by my blog and I wasn't home, why didn't you leave a note? I'd love to hear from you.
Anyway, what the majority of that list means is that it looks like I may be taking the first steps toward finding a publisher!
That's all I have time to post right now. I've been thinking, though, and I'll have more to say SOON!