I'M AN AMAZON AUTHOR!!!

I've published several books, in a variety of genres, on Amazon.
Search under the name, "Marcia Gunnett Woodard".

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

MIA Apology

First things first. I apologize for being MIA for so long. I have a good excuse, though. Several of them, in fact.
  1. September 6 was my birthday. (Clue to my age - I'm just getting up to speed.)
  2. September 7-8 was my birthday weekend.
  3. September 9-12 I was preparing for . . .
  4. September 13-15, which was the ACFW (American Christian Fiction Writers) conference. (And I went to it!)
  5. September 16 I worked on and sent some of the writing pieces requested by the agents and editors at the ACFW! (And in case you haven't guessed, that's a very good thing!) I also went to my monthly writing group. (Another very good thing.)
  6. September 18 I was on a discussion panel in my role as a writer. The topic was how do I get scripture in me, and the that God uses Scripture in my writing to accomplish His work in mine. 
  7. September 19 was when I heard back from someone who was a post-conference recipient of my writing samples. She wanted to see more! (I sent it!)
  8. September 19-24 I have been working to finish the novel.
And in between has been all the ordinary, day-to-day, important stuff.

SO, that's my excuse. WHAT'S YOURS? If you stopped by my blog and I wasn't home, why didn't you leave a note? I'd love to hear from you.

Anyway, what the majority of that list means is that it looks like I may be taking the first steps toward finding a publisher!

That's all I have time to post right now. I've been thinking, though, and I'll have more to say SOON!

No comments: