I'M AN AMAZON AUTHOR!!!

I've published several books, in a variety of genres, on Amazon.
Search under the name, "Marcia Gunnett Woodard".

Saturday, June 01, 2019

Prayer Update

Dear Friends and Prayer Warriors,

Thank you, not only for your prayers, but for you patience, as you waited for an update. So...an update.

We met Thursday night, as planned, and spent the next three hours reading scripture, talking, crying, and praying. God definitely met us there. The Holy Spirit was clearly present. Old wounds were healed, and old strongholds were broken down. I can hear some of you, though, saying, "But the healing? What about the healing?" Well, here's the report (so far).

I definitely have more peace and joy than I have had in a long time! What about my physical symptoms?

1.  For the past two nights, I have slept longer, more soundly, more deeply, more restfully than I have slept in months--if not years.
2.  For the past two mornings, I have not had a "smoker's cough" when I woke up.
3.  My capacity on the incentive spirometer has increased by 500ml!
4.  I feel like I'm breathing deeper and easier than I have in the recent past.
5.  My appetite has improved.
6.  I don't feel the need to take my parkinson's med as frequently as I had been lately.
7.  Yesterday, I helped Lloyd and some students clean, organize, and shut down his classroom.
8.  I met a friend for breakfast.
9.  I spent some hanging out with my daughter.
10. I went to a graduation open house.

Today, I have a busy day planned, too.

1.  Shopping
2.  Getting ready for church tomorrow
3.  Meal planning
4.  Groceries
5.  Clean house
6.  Go to a couple more graduation open houses
7.  Have friends over for a game night

Sometimes, there's a little nasty voice trying to tell me that this is a fluke, a coincidence, a temporary occurrence--that I'm just going to be disappointed eventually, so I might as well give up hope now. But, I just say to the little voice, "SHUT UP! I don't know what God's plan is for me in the future, but I know I can trust him, and that all his ways are good. So I'm going to enjoy what he's given me right now, and you can go away and leave me alone, and go talk to Jesus about THE PLANS HE HAS FOR YOU!!!"

"This is the day that the Lord has made! Let us rejoice and be glad in it!"

Marcia

No comments: