I'M AN AMAZON AUTHOR!!!

I've published several books, in a variety of genres, on Amazon.
Search under the name, "Marcia Gunnett Woodard".

Friday, June 28, 2019

CONTEST!! - WIN A BOOK

So, here are three things that I learned at the writers’ conference I attended last week.
1. I need a brand. A brand should be something about me that’s a signature type of outfit, activity, possession, statement, that makes me stand out from a crowd. (For example, the bright colors I like to wear.)
2. I need a tagline. A tagline is a single phrase, or a sentence or two that sums up me and/or a general, over-arching theme or trait you see in my writing as a whole (NOT my specific writing projects). An example would be the way I seem to look at things from a different perspective, the way I look for what’s beneath the surface.
3. I should try to get my followers on the internet to be more involved. So, I think I’ve found a way to solve all three issues at the same time.
I’M GOING TO HOLD A CONTEST!
* Anyone may enter—young or old, male or female, writer or non-writer.
* I’m looking for a one-phrase to one-sentence long tagline.
* It should incorporate my love of color and my unique way of looking at things.
* It must be entered as a comment on my Facebook group “The Book and Blankie Society.”
* The deadline is 11:59pm, July 3, 2019
* The winner will receive their choice of any one of my books.
You don't have to be a "word nerd" to win! The winner will be chosen by a random drawing, probably conducted by one of my grandchildren who is too young to read. 

AAAAAANNNNNNND . . . GO!

No comments: