I'M AN AMAZON AUTHOR!!!

I've published several books, in a variety of genres, on Amazon.
Search under the name, "Marcia Gunnett Woodard".

Thursday, May 23, 2019

Amazing How Crisis Brings Us Back

Aaack! It's been almost two years! That's a long time to go without talking to your friends.  😞  I'm sorry. I've started posting again, because of one thing...my health...again. I've promised several friends that I will post updates on here, whenever I can. So I'll get everyone up to speed and then we'll go on from there.

Here's how it all began (this time). For quite some time (several months to a couple years) I have been having unexplained episodes of fatigue. I would frequently wind up at the ER or the doctor's office, tests would be ordered, images would be made, and they would find...NOTHING!

This time, however, they DID  find something! Not what they were looking for. Not what they expected to find. They found what appears to be a hernia in my diaphragm. So I'm probably going to need surgery.

The process has begun. Figuring out what, exactly, is wrong. Deciding what can be done about it. Finding the best person for the job. Testing, imaging, etc., etc., until the day (of surgery?) arrives. And I'm going to try to take you along for the ride. So if you want details, stop by here, And if you just want to pray for me, that's OK, too. And if you're a medico, and want lots and LOTS of details, I can probably oblige there, as well!

Ta-ta for now!

Marcia

No comments: