I'M AN AMAZON AUTHOR!!!

I've published several books, in a variety of genres, on Amazon.
Search under the name, "Marcia Gunnett Woodard".

Friday, May 24, 2019

And I Know....

Many things about tomorrow, I don't seem to understand,
But I know Who holds tomorrow, and I know He holds my hand.

Well, it seems I'm in "Hurry up and wait" mode! We need to get this taken care of, but there seem to be so many checks and double-checks and failsafes. Augh! It's like Tom Petty said, "The waiting is the hardest part.

So now, not only do I feel a twinge of fear at the thought of thoracic surgery (been there, done that, didn't want the t-shirt!), I also feel a twinge of fear at the thought that "they" might decide that I'm not a candidate for surgery. I feel like a toddler: "I don't wanna! I don't wanna! I don't wanna! Why won't you let me?!"

What I think would be really cool is if God miraculously healed me! Wouldn't that be amazing? One moment it's there, and the next moment, all my internal organs are in the right places! Or I wake up one morning, and everything is back to normal. What would be really amazing would be if He healed everything while He was at it!

You know what? I'm gonna ask. Jesus said, "You don't have because you don't ask." And he told his followers a story to remind them that they could always ask and keep on asking. So, I'm going to set a time and if you'd like to join me in asking Jesus to heal me, you're welcome to join in. I'm setting the time and date from 6pm - 9pm, Thursday, May 30. You can pray as much or as little of the time as you like. And it doesn't matter if you've never talked to Him before, He'd still like to hear from you, and you don't need any fancy words—just talk to Him.

I'm already planning on having some people praying with me. If you'd like to let me know that you're planning to pray, I would find that so encouraging. 

Thanks!

Marcia

No comments: