I'M AN AMAZON AUTHOR!!!

I've published several books, in a variety of genres, on Amazon.
Search under the name, "Marcia Gunnett Woodard".

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Boldly, As I Should

All hail the power of Jesus' name
Let angels prostrate fall
Bring forth the royal diadem
And crown Him Lord of all (1)

Today, I'm up early, and morning is "gilding my skies." I had a good night's sleep, and I'm sitting at my desk, watching a beautiful sunrise develop as I write. This morning, it's easy to believe in the Lordship of Christ, and His ultimate victory over sin and sickness, death and hell. Today, I'll let the music speak for me.

You are stronger, You are stronger
Sin is broken, You have saved me
It is written, "Christ is risen!"
Jesus, You are Lord of all (2)

This morning, I will speak for my Audience of One, about His faithfulness--with a dozen or so bystanders. My prayer is that I will tell His truth clearly, so that He can use my words to touch hearts.

The kingdoms of this world
Have become 
The Kingdom of Our Lord
And of His Christ
And He shall reign forever and ever! (3)

"...and pray on my behalf, that utterance may be given to me in the opening of my mouth, to make known with boldness the mystery of the gospel,...that in proclaiming it I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak."  (Ephesians 6:19-20)

References:
All Hail the Power of Jesus' Name - Edward Perronet
Stronger - Hillsong
Hallelujah Chorus - G.F. Handel

No comments: