I'M AN AMAZON AUTHOR!!!

I've published several books, in a variety of genres, on Amazon.
Search under the name, "Marcia Gunnett Woodard".

Friday, May 09, 2008

One Word X 35

I got this as an email from my friend, Chris, and since I'm "in a mood," I've decided to blog it instead of emailing it! If you decide to do it, please leave me a comment so I can check out your answers.

YOU CAN ONLY TYPE ONE WORD !!! Not as easy as you might think! Copy, change the answers to suit you and post it on your blog. You just might find it hard to only use one word answers.

1. Where is your cell phone? purse
2. Your significant other? Lloyd
3. Your hair? wavy
4. Your mother? Ruth
5. Your father? Corwin
6. Your favorite thing? conversation
7. Your dream last night? none
8. Your favorite drink? Jazz
9. Your dream/goal? bestseller
10. The room you're in? office
11. Your hobby? shopping
12. Your fear? disability
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? traveling
14. Where were you last night? Walmart
15. What you're not? bored
16. Muffins? berry
17. One of your wish list items? cure
18. Where you grew up? Indiana
19. The last thing you did? phoned
20. What are you wearing? dress
21. Your TV? widescreen
22. Your pets? none
23. Your computer? laptop
24. Your life? interesting
25. Your mood? excited
26. Missing someone? Dad
27. Your car? Chevy
28. Something you're not wearing? watch
29. Favorite store? thrift
30. Your summer? short
31. Like someone? many
32. Your favorite color? pinks
33. When is the last time you laughed? today
34. Last time you cried? Tuesday
35. Who will post this? Keetha?

2 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

I SEE MY NAME IN THERE!!!!

Before I found it, I was DEBATING about whether to post it or not, and had kinda decided against it since I just played tag - - - then I see the CONFIDENCE you have in me, and NOW I'm having to reconsider

To do or not to do?, that is the question.
!!!
Wonder what I'll decide

Keetha Broyles said...

What are the chances I could answer ANYTHING with just one word?????

HEhehehehehehehe