I'M A KINDLE AUTHOR!!!

I've published a book of short fiction on Amazon's Kindle store.

Find it HERE -- Just $4.99 USD

Friday, May 02, 2008

Friday's Five Things

Five Simple Pleasures

1. eating warm, homemade pudding
2. swinging high on a playground swing
3. holding a sleeping newborn who's all snuggled up to me
4. smelling peonies, or lilacs, or roses, or lilies of the valley
5. curling up in a comfy chair with a fluffy blanket, a warm drink and a good book

Bonus:
playing with webdings
(Can you figure out what this says?  Clue: If you have a blogger account, the answer is right at your fingertips!)
OK, survey!  Please leave a comment and tell me...  In the "Bonus" do you see words or symbols?

5 comments:

Keetha said...

On my computer it says: "Playing with webdings" clear as a bell.

Marcia said...

Really? On mine it looks like some kind of code!

Cindy said...

Looks like code to me

Keetha said...

Maybe I'm just lucky that way - - - but I see the actual words.

Maybe I "READ IN TONGUES!!!!"

j/k

Mary Fran said...

playing with webdings,I've become fluent in webdings...well not really, I cheated.