I'M AN AMAZON AUTHOR!!!

I've published several books, in a variety of genres, on Amazon.
Search under the name, "Marcia Gunnett Woodard".

Thursday, March 14, 2013

. . . With Each New Day

I'm baaaack!

Did you miss me?

First  of all, to all you Indy people: if you wanted to have lunch with me but couldn't— count your blessings. Tuesday evening, I came down with some type of flu.  XP   Headache, aches and pains all over, fever, chills, and tummy troubles. Bleagh! In other words, I was sick as the proverbial dog. If you'd had lunch with me, you would probably be well on your way to "sharing in my sufferings."

Then, as the rotten cherry on top of my already rotten day, I got a response to my "note-passing venture." . . . "Looks like a great story, but . . . ."

Boooo for yesterday!

But, I woke up this morning feeling better, with a freezer full of banana popsicles (my favorite flavor), "permission" to wear my pajamas all day and nap whenever I want, and a lead on another agent. Yaaaay for today!

So, for now, I'll continue to write for my Audience of One, in gratitude for the gift with words He has given me, as I wait for His timing on the rest of my dream.

This I recall to my mind, therefore I have hope. Through the Lord’s mercies we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not. They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness. “The Lord is my portion,” says my soul, “therefore I hope in Him!” The Lord is good to those who wait for Him, to the soul who seeks Him. It is good that one should hope and wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord.   --Lamentations 3:21-26 

No comments: