I'M AN AMAZON AUTHOR!!!

I've published several books, in a variety of genres, on Amazon.
Search under the name, "Marcia Gunnett Woodard".

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Wednesday's Five Things

I saw this idea on another blog, and it looked like fun. (Plus you know I'll be posting every Wednesday.) Here's this weeks list:

Five Foods I've Been Craving

1. Sun Chips - Original
2. trail mix
3. smoked salmon
4. beef jerky
5. chocolate pudding

Tune in again next Wednesday, for the next "Five Things"!

1 comment:

Robin said...

Sounds like fun!! Five foods I've been craving:

1. Chips and salsa.
2. Popcorn
3. Tater tots
4. Reese's peanut butter cups
5. Chili cheese fries

What do these have in common? I'm allergic to them all!!! Which is probably why I crave them! But it doesn't hurt to think about them!