I'M AN AMAZON AUTHOR!!!

I've published several books, in a variety of genres, on Amazon.
Search under the name, "Marcia Gunnett Woodard".

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy IVGLDSW Day!

Today is International Very Good Looking, Darn Smart Woman's Day, so please inform the people who you think fit the description.

And remember these words to live by:

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body. Rather, the plan should be to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, glass of wine/cup of coffee/whatever in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming, "WOO HOO! What a ride!"

Have a wonderful day....

P.S. I checked.... IVGLDSW Day can be any day you choose!

1 comment:

Keetha Broyles said...

Thanks for giving me a "shout out" on this day. I never pass them on - - - but felt very flattered to GET one anyway!!!