I'M AN AMAZON AUTHOR!!!

I've published several books, in a variety of genres, on Amazon.
Search under the name, "Marcia Gunnett Woodard".

Friday, April 18, 2008

I'm a Mover and a Shaker!

Sometimes in the morning, if I've kicked off the covers (or had them stolen!) and gotten cold, I've been known to get really bad tremors. This morning, even though I didn't feel cold, I woke up shaking really hard. I was shaking so hard, the bed was shaking! In fact, I must have reached a new stage, because I was shaking the whole house!

Wait a minute!!! I'm only 5'3", 105 lbs.! Shake the whole house? There's no way!

"It must be an earthquake," I mumbled to Lloyd. I breathed a sigh of relief, turned over, hit the snooze, and went back to sleep for a few more minutes.

I was relieved that it was an earthquake?! I'm not sure what that says about me, but it definitely makes me go, "Hmmm...."

2 comments:

Liz Wright said...

haha, Christopher and I slept through the whole thing. The funny thing was, once Christopher realized we had missed it, he was very upset and was hoping we would have a nother, perhaps stronger one so he could experience it. :) He's a little silly, but I love him anyway. Thanks for your comment!
Liz

Keetha Broyles said...

It was rather disconcerting to those of us who were wide awake and realizing what it was!!! It seemed to last way too long - - - I was waiting for the house to fall in a big crack at any moment.