2. When I started the play, it was something I'd never tried before. It was bigger than any writing project I'd ever tackled. After the fact, I'm glad I took the risk. I'm ready to go for it again! Maybe it's the starting point in a Butterfly Effect.
3. With regard to my Butterfly Effect speculations, maybe this is the first shft in the "weather". I'm not sure I would've pitched for the job a month ago. But, now, I know I can do it. They know I can do it! Will they recognize the opportunity on their doorstep?
4. He could have looked at 60 pounds as an unobtainable goal, but instead he decided it was time to start, and now he's winning the benefits of his efforts.
5. Any Leap Baby or Leap Couple who wanted to celebrate their day on the day had a 24-hour window, now they'll have to wait until 2012. Let's hope the celebration was "party-ful" enough to last them four years!
6. This one's easy! You should make sure the people you love know that you do, every chance you get!
The common factor? In every instance, someone didn't wait around for a risk analysis—they went for it!
"Strike while the iron's hot."
"Make hay while the sun shines."
"Carpe diem! (Seize the day!)"