I'M AN AMAZON AUTHOR!!!

I've published several books, in a variety of genres, on Amazon.
Search under the name, "Marcia Gunnett Woodard".

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Happy Birthday...Tomorrow?

Well, we (Caleb and I) got here about 4pm yesterday. Tired, tired, tired! But I had a good sleep last night, as well as nice naps yesterday and today, so I'm feeling more energized.

Just a few things to do, then I'll feel ready to go...like I'm the one who has to be ready!

We had a safe, uneventful trip here, so that's one prayer request answered. Here's a reminder of the others.

1. Safe, easy birth
2. Good (energetic and non-shaky) days for me
3. No medicine complications as I up the dosage again Monday

I was thinking about each of my four kids' births. Now those were WIDELY varied experiences! As I was thinking about how those times have uniquely prepared me to "be there" for my sister, it reminded me of some verses that helps to explain why God allows tough times in our lives....

"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God."
1 Corinthians 1:3-4

Well, gotta go--still stuff to do!

Thanks for your prayers...especially tomorrow!

No comments: