I'M AN AMAZON AUTHOR!!!

I've published several books, in a variety of genres, on Amazon.
Search under the name, "Marcia Gunnett Woodard".

Friday, July 14, 2006

First birds, now volcanos....

My sister sent me a note today, referring to the movie "Joe vs the Volcano." It's a favorite of both of us, and she was referring to a couple quotes that could apply to my situation.

I got thinking about the movie and remembered one of my favorite lines. It takes place after Joe has survived a typhoon, a shipwreck, and a day adrift at sea in the unrelenting sun. As the moon rises, Joe prays. He's very weakened, still adrift, and has no clue what the next day will hold. His prayer? "O God, whose name I do not know, thank you for my life!"

The only thing cooler than that is the prayer I have the privilege of praying:

"O God, whose name I DO know, thank you for my life!"

No comments: