I'M AN AMAZON AUTHOR!!!

I've published several books, in a variety of genres, on Amazon.
Search under the name, "Marcia Gunnett Woodard".

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Oh, there you are, Perry!

I know, I know . . . it's a cryptic title.

Feel free to comment if you get it.

Anyway, my apologies for the "dead airtime"! THINGS have been happening, upon which I will elaborate later. For now, here's an appeasement–one of my infamous parodies.


Born To Be Mild

Got my motor runnin'
Sittin' in the driveway
She's lookin' for her dentures
And it's takin' half the day.

Yeah, I thought I's gonna make it happen
If we hurried we'd see the race
We wouldn't miss out for once, and
We'd find a good space.

But like a true middle child,
She was born, born to be mild
As the thrills slip by,
It makes me wanna cry.

Born to be mild . . . .

Born to be mild . . . .

No comments: