I'M AN AMAZON AUTHOR!!!

I've published several books, in a variety of genres, on Amazon.
Search under the name, "Marcia Gunnett Woodard".

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Please PRAY for BJ!!!

Not doing much writing today. Focussing on prayer for BJ, age 16. Here's a little bio and a web address.

BJ spent 5 weeks on a mission trip in Peru this summer, spreading the love of Jesus. A few weeks after returning home he was diagnosed with pneumonia, which quickly turned much more serious and became the lesser concern as an infection throughout his body was discovered. He is in the hospital on full support while his body tries to heal from this unknown infectious disease.

http://prayforbj.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I figured I'd comment on this one. Yes PRAY FOR BJ! A wonderful guy...continue to pray for him! The Lord will save him, I know it!