I'M AN AMAZON AUTHOR!!!

I've published several books, in a variety of genres, on Amazon.
Search under the name, "Marcia Gunnett Woodard".

Monday, December 12, 2005

Merry "Kid-mas"

Let's face it...kids make Christmas just that much more fun! Here are some Christmas "kid-isms" (how kids interpret the world around them). Most of them I "borrowed" from Robin. A couple I've witnessed personally.

Noel, Noel, Barney's the king of Israel
Deck the halls with Buddy Holly
Deck the halls with balls of holly
Deck the halls with balls of folly
See the blazing mule before us
On the first day of Christmas my tulip gave to me
And a cartidge in a bare tree
He's makin' a list, chicken and rice
Olive, the other reindeer, used to laugh and call him names
You'll go down in Listerine
Frosty the Snowman is a ferret elf, I say
In the meadow we can build a snowman, then pretend that he is sparse and brown
Later on we'll perspire, as we dream by the fire
Oh, what fun it is to ride with one horse, soap, and hay
Sleep in heavenly peas
With the jelly toast proclaim
We three kings of porridge and tar
O come, froggy faithful

Enjoy!

No comments: