I'M AN AMAZON AUTHOR!!!

I've published several books, in a variety of genres, on Amazon.
Search under the name, "Marcia Gunnett Woodard".

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Okay!

OK, here's the deal....

I may not be writing as much here, but I am writing! The dry spell is over!

My son and I are enjoying the "never-ending bedtime story". At the rate he's giving his input on names and descriptions of characters, I may have to give him co-authour credit! :) And yes, I'm taking notes so I don't forget what to write about!

In other news, I contacted a "name" this week to ask about using an idea of theirs as a "jumping off point" for something I want to write. Their rep called it an "interesting request" and is planning on discussing it with them when they return from a business trip in a few days! Looks like I've made it past the first level--the "screeners"!

Last--and maybe least--I discovered an intriguing event yesterday. "NaNoWriMo"--National Novel Writing Month! Participants sign up to attempt writing a 50,000 word novel between Nov. 1 and Nov. 30! Curious? Here's the address:

http://www.nanowrimo.org/ Sorry if the link doesn't work...I'm a "neophyte" (word of the day)!

No comments: